Thursday, September 18, 2008

Math Lab Available

Each Tuesday and Thursday afternoon during elective hour (2:00-2:51), I have a Math Lab for any students who would like and need help. So far, it's been working pretty well. I have a couple of students who frequent my classroom. They ask for help, and then work independently on their assignment for the day. They may come back to my desk more than once for help, but they are learning how to work. Besides them, I have had a steady group of students come in to ask one or more questions, or to get clarification about some concept, and then return to another location/study hall to complete their assignment. I've been privileged to be able to help both kinds of students. Maybe you'd like to get some help too!

If you are a student who needs help, and you have opportunity to come to my classroom during those hours, please feel free to join me during Math Lab on Tuesday or Thursday.

1 comment:

Supergirl said...

I don't know what tonights homework is...I checked infodirect, but was unable find the Hw.
Olivia B